This role will be based out of Artisan Council’s downtown NYC office, reporting to the Associate Social Media Director and assisted by Social Media Associates and Assistants. The successful candidate will be an analytical hard worker who is hungry to learn, as well as show responsibility for their tasks while making strategic, analytical based suggestions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our mission is to create a happy, safe, considerate and inspiring work environment for all. We embrace diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work.
What will you be responsible for?
- Oversee the ongoing development, execution, scheduling, management and measurement of Social Media campaigns for several clients – across all social media communities and accounts.
- Manage ongoing content calendars across all social media channels and accounts, including briefing, directing and liaising with Artisan Council content producers and designers.
- Deliver both organic and boosted content strategies, and develop new platform/medium strategies.
- Transform social media data into actionable insights, and provide accurate interpretation and consistent reporting of data on social metrics and campaign/promotion results to share with the leadership team.
- Develop, manage, and scale existing and new social media strategies and initiatives to increase reach, engagement and follower growth.
- Oversee community moderation, evaluating opportunities to drive efficiency and innovate.
- Manage client requests and prioritize with business needs; conduct ad hoc analysis as needed.
- Understanding and discovering target community content trends and behavior, through social listening of relevant words, phrases, and competitor social media presences.
- Leading boosted content strategies, optimization and implementation, and reporting and analysis.
- Compile and collate analytical reports that present performance of social media content (organic and boosted), audiences, partnerships, and sales impact.
- Knowledge and authority in the beauty and D2C space, especially of key brands and other brands to watch.
- Knowledge and authority in emerging and available social media channels and tools.
- Financial management of client and company expenses.
What kind of skills should you have?
Please note carefully. Applicants without this experience will not be considered.
- 3-4 years community & content management experience, writing/editing social copy with a focus on beauty brands and products.
- Extensive familiarity with social media (including Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter) and online content.
- A strong record of building a brand’s social media profile, drastically increasing followers, engagement, social sharing, etc.
- Creative thinker that can generate multiple ideas and fresh creative approaches on the go.
- Excellent analytical skills, and experience with Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, and other social media analytical tools, such as Hootsuite, SocialBakers, Sprout Social, Buffer, etc.
- Working knowledge of Google Docs, Google Sheets, Office suite, Adobe suite and content production mobile apps. Basic knowledge of video editing software a plus.
- Experience with a range of Content Management Systems, and the ability to learn new systems.
- Knowledge of and passion for technology, media, cultural & content trends; values and contributes to team brainstorms & conversation.
- Self-starter with strong communication skills.
- Optimum time management skills with attention to detail, especially under pressure or time-sensitive deadlines.
- Willing to work non-traditional hours, independently, remotely, and go above & beyond where necessary.
- Understanding of overall commercial business practices, trading terms and conditions.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K Matching
- Commuter Benefits
- Professional Development assistance
- Flexible/Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Corporate Social Responsibility Program
- Give-back Program
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Break Out Working Group
- WFH Stipend
Compensation Range: $60,000 – $80,000