You’ll be an integral part of a dynamic team in a role that touches all aspects of Social and Content: engagement, follower growth, analysis, photography, video, design, creative briefs, live production, moderation and strategy, as well as influencer integration, analysis, reporting, and team management.
This position will be remote, reporting to the Director of Social Media. As the successful candidate, if you are located in New York City, you will also have access to Artisan Council’s downtown NYC office. The successful candidate will be an analytical hard worker who is hungry to learn, as well as show responsibility for their tasks while making strategic, analytical based suggestions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our mission is to create a happy, safe, considerate and inspiring work environment for all. We embrace diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work.
- You will oversee the ongoing development, execution, scheduling, management and measurement of Social Media campaigns for several clients – across all social media communities and accounts.
- You will ideate and present both short and long-term campaigns and ongoing social strategies to internal and external stakeholders.
- You will manage ongoing content calendars across all social media channels and accounts, including briefing, directing and liaising with content producers.
- You will transform social media data into actionable insights, and provide accurate interpretation and consistent reporting of data on social metrics and campaign/promotion results to share with the leadership team.
- You will develop, manage, and scale existing and new social media strategies and initiatives to increase reach, engagement and follower growth.
- You will advise on specific strategic growth and engagement tactics and optimizations to be made to the social media content calendar and community management activities.
- You will oversee community moderation, evaluating opportunities to drive efficiency and innovate.
- You will manage client requests and prioritize with business needs; conducting ad hoc analysis as needed.
- You will understand and discover target community content trends and behavior, through social listening of relevant words, phrases, and competitor social media presences.
- You will liaise with clients and attend off-site meetings and content production opportunities.
- You will compile and collate analytical reports that present performance of social media content, audiences, partnerships, web and sales impact.
- You will develop your knowledge and authority in the beauty space, especially of key brands and other brands to watch, on an ongoing basis.
- You will develop your knowledge and authority in emerging and available social media channels and tools on an ongoing basis.
- You will manage client and company expenses.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS + EXPERIENCE
Please note carefully. Applicants without this experience will not be considered.
- 3+ year community & content management experience, writing/editing social copy with a focus on beauty brands and products.
- Extensive familiarity with social media (including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter) and online content, and evidence of a developed social media/web presence.
- A strong record of building a brand’s social media profile, drastically increasing followers, engagement, social sharing, etc.
- Creative thinker that can generate multiple ideas and fresh creative approaches on the go.
- Excellent analytical skills, and experience with a variety of social media analytics tools.
- Familiarity with SEO best practices and drafting SEO-driven copy
- Working knowledge of Google Docs, Google Sheets, Office suite, and content production mobile apps. Basic knowledge of video editing software a plus.
- Experience with a range of Content Management Systems, and the ability to learn new systems.
- Knowledge of and passion for technology, media, cultural & content trends; values and contributes to team brainstorms & conversation.
- Self-starter with strong communication skills.
- Optimum time management skills with attention to detail, especially under pressure or time-sensitive deadlines.
- Willing to work non-traditional hours, independently, remotely, and go above & beyond where necessary.
- Understanding of overall commercial business practices, trading terms and conditions.
- 60-80K Salary range
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K and 401K matching
- Unlimited PTO in addition to 15 forced days (after first 6 months)
- Hybrid and flexible work environment
- Commuter Benefits
- Additional Training
- Annual Company Retreat
- Summer Fridays all year long