You will bring constant innovation and forward thinking to the table, be goal and client KPI driven, and a team player, and live, sleep and breathe everything social media trends (especially TikTok) and pop-culture. You will be outgoing, extremely personable, and should have an existing network or creative, interesting and diverse influencers.
Reporting to the Director of Social Media, you will be an integral part of a dynamic team in a role that touches various aspects of marketing: strategy, creative briefs, analysis, as well as relationship and account management. In this role you will develop and execute marketing initiatives, create/oversee campaign timelines, create and manage budgets, and help ensure overall client satisfaction.
This role will be remote, however as the successful candidate, if you are based in New York City, you will have access to the Artisan Council office, located in downtown NYC.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our mission is to create a happy, safe, considerate and inspiring work environment for all.
What will you be responsible for?
- You will oversee the ongoing strategic development, execution, management and measurement of influencer marketing campaigns for several clients.
- You will drive all influencer marketing campaigns to efficiently drive ecommerce sales, from strategy and planning to execution.
- You will own, and handle regular and consistent communications with existing and new influencers to the Artisan Council Influencer Network.
- You will negotiate and set appropriate budgets.
- You will develop relationships with individuals and brands, including hosting digital and in-person meetups and other relationship building events.
- You will pitch outgoing opportunities to brands based on talent needs.
- You will keep informed of industry trends, events and deals.
- You will consistently explore opportunities to develop existing clients and participate in new program pitches and presentations.
- You will execute new & exploratory use-cases for Artisan Council (ie. live-streaming campaigns, podcasts, clubhouse activations, etc.), with the strategic guidance of the Senior Manager.
- You will provide insight and research new talent.
- You will liaise with key members of the marketing team to create strategic marketing calendars.
- You will transform influencer campaign data into actionable insights, and provide accurate interpretation and consistent reporting of data on campaign/promotion results to share with the leadership team.
- You will provide valuable insights and reporting for monthly and campaign reports, and present them.
- You will present results and actionable insights to clients, and successfully take action on those insights.
- You will create strategic campaign proposal decks.
- You will manage client requests and prioritize with business needs; conduct ad hoc analysis as needed.
- You will propose large scale deals, negotiate influencer fees and complex partnership contracts.
- You will liaise with clients and attend off-site meetings.
What kind of skills should you have?
Please note carefully. Applicants without this experience will not be considered.
- Exceptional understanding of consumer online behavior, trends and market analysis.
- Working knowledge of Google Docs, Google Sheets, the Office suite and Adobe suite.
- Experience with a range of Content Management Systems, and the ability to learn new systems.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, with very strong understanding of web analytics, marketing analytics & ROI.
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Values are: critical, team effort, commitment to excellence.
- Extensive familiarity with social media (including TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter) and online content, and evidence of a developed social media/web presence.
- Excellent analytical skills, and experience with Google Analytics and email marketing analytical tools.
- Knowledge of and passion for technology, media, cultural & content trends; values and contributes to team brainstorms & conversation.
- Self-Starter, possesses ability to act and operate efficiently and independently to accomplish objectives.
- Outgoing, personable and ability to work on the fly.
- Optimum time management skills with attention to detail, especially under pressure or time-sensitive deadlines.
- Willing to work nontraditional hours, independently, remotely, and go above & beyond where necessary.
- Understanding of overall commercial business practices, trading terms and conditions.
- 60-80K Salary range
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K and 401K matching
- Unlimited PTO in addition to 15 forced days (after first 6 months)
- Hybrid and flexible work environment
- Commuter Benefits
- Additional Training
- Annual Company Retreat
- Summer Fridays all year long
Job Type: Full-time