This position is offered as a remote one, however candidates based in New York City who can be present for Client Meetings upon request, are preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our mission is to create a happy, safe, considerate and inspiring work environment for all.
- Client Management:
- You will act as the primary point of contact for a diverse set of clients.
- You will manage relationships strategically, and build trust and confidence through your knowledge of Social Media and Influencer Marketing Strategies while positioning Artisan Council as a strategic resource and partner for business growth.
- You will lead weekly client calls, as well as meetings and presentations, promoting the work of your team throughout.
- Account Management:
- You will have an eagle eye for detail and quality control for all client deliverables; you will ensure that all deliverables are accurate, complete and timely.
- You will deliver top quality metrics and reporting focused on business impact and actionable insights related to the clients KPIs.
- Strategic planning:
- You will be responsible for all elements of strategic planning and processes: Research, testing and development of social media marketing and influencer strategies (alongside the account strategist), including creative direction (alongside the account strategist and Art Director), flawless client presentations and tactical implementation.
- You will recommend strategic campaign opportunities to meet/exceed forecasts and KPIs while executing programs within budget. You will also demonstrate the ability to identify opportunities, propose and win additional business.
- Team Management:
- You will manage and supervise social media content planners, copywriters, paid media managers, designers, contractors, influencer specialists and community assistants.
- You will direct and assign jobs as needed and monitor flow of all jobs.
- You will act as an inspiring mentor and leader, providing regular feedback, identifying growth opportunities and helping to up-level skill sets of those who report to you.
- Cross Team Collaboration:
- You will collaborate with key Strategists, company Directors and other Account Managers to cross-pollinate best practices and learnings for the benefit of other client accounts.
- You will collaborate closely with the Director for growth of the account as well as developing new business.
- Note – you must be willing and able to travel when needed for this role
ESSENTIAL SKILLS + EXPERIENCE
Please note carefully. Applicants without this experience will not be considered.
- 2-3+ years as a proven social media strategist with a focus on beauty brands, and consumer products.
- 2+ years experience in account management, or client-facing roles
- Deep knowledge of pop culture and cultural trends – you know the latest meme, tiktok sounds and trends before most people do!
- Passion for beauty and makeup, skincare, popular brands and other relevant communities is imperative
- Extensive familiarity with social media with a key focus on TikTok and Instagram (Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter, and more a plus) and online content, and evidence of a developed social media/web presence.
- Exceptional understanding of consumer online behavior, trends and market analysis, specifically in the beauty and D2C brand markets.
- A strong record of building a brand’s social media profile, drastically increasing followers, engagement, social sharing, etc.
- Creative thinker that can generate multiple ideas and fresh creative approaches on the go.
- Excellent analytical skills, and experience with Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, and other social media analytical tools, such as Hootsuite, SocialBakers, Lexer, Sprout Social, or Buffer.
- Familiarity with SEO best practices and drafting SEO-driven copy
- Working knowledge of Google Docs, Google Sheets, Office suite, Adobe suite and content production mobile apps. Basic knowledge of video editing software a plus.
- Experience with a range of Content Management Systems, and the ability to learn new systems.
- Self-starter with strong communication skills.
- Optimum time management skills with attention to detail, especially under pressure or time-sensitive deadlines.
- Willing to work non-traditional hours, independently, remotely, and go above & beyond where necessary.
- Understanding of overall commercial business practices, trading terms and conditions.
- Strong, proven communication and writing skills
- Ability to research and organize/synthesize information clearly and cleverly.
- Working knowledge of Google Docs, Google Sheets, and the Office suite.
- 60-80K Salary range
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K and 401K matching
- Unlimited PTO in addition to 15 forced days (after first 6 months)
- Hybrid and flexible work environment
- Commuter Benefits
- Additional Training
- Annual Company Retreat
- Summer Fridays all year long